The Power of Real-Time Social Media Marketing Ebook
How to Attract and Retain Customers and Grow the Bottom Line in the Globally Connected World
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Today’s Hottest Trends for On-the-Spot Marketing!
“A must read for media and marketers.” -
Alan Cohen, CEO, OMD USA
“What do fish tacos, data storage, and disaster relief all have in common? Each has harnessed the power of marketing that amplifies via the real-time social web. These and many other case studies are part of this engaging new book that details strategies for marketers to understand, evolve, and profit in the social age.” -
John Gerzema, Chief Insights Officer, Young & Rubicam, and coauthor of Spend Shift
“Understanding what’s possible and how to use social media will be essential for every marketer; this book will hold your hand in this brave new world.”
-John Miller, CMO, NBC Universal TV Group
“Like it or not, social media is here to stay. It needs to be understood, managed, and harnessed. This book tells you how. Read it!” -
Zhihang Chi, Ph.D., Vice President and General Manager, North America, Air China Limited
“Beverly Macy is a true innovator and thought leader in the field of social media marketing.”
-Cathy Sandeen, Ph.D., MBA, Dean, UCLA Extension, University of California Los Angeles
About the Book
In an era when information travels at phenomenal speed along the “real-time Web,” a brand can explode into popular culture overnight—and die just as quickly. As a marketer, how can you stay ahead of the curve? How do you control the chaos? Two words: Social Media.
With The Power of Real-Time Social Media Marketing , you’ll learn how to take advantage of today’s “fluid” business environment and develop innovative ways to meet market demands. And here’s the best part: all your tools—Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other sites—are free!
Leading figures in the exciting new world of sophisticated social media marketing, Beverly Macy and Teri Thompson explain how you can use this global, real-time platform to change how consumers interact with your brand. They then present detailed case studies illustrating how top organizations and emerging brand giants have proven the remarkable effectiveness of social media marketing. Find out how:
- The American Red Cross turned a single “tweet” into $33 million worth of donations to earthquake victims in Haiti
- Orange County Transportation Authority engaged citizens to participate in transportation planning and use
- DIRE CTV boosted customer loyalty and trust by finding and solving complaints in real time
- EMC transformed business processes by leveraging workforce social media proficiency and “open” behavior models
Marketers no longer have the luxury of time to develop, test, and measure a brand. Use the lessons in The Power of Real-Time Social Media Marketing to launch your brand in a fixed amount of time, accurately measure the impact of your activities, and instantly adjust to any unforeseen events.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.