The Process of Politics: A Comparative Approach Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The successful teaching of an introductory course in comparative politics or comparative government—as any instructor will agree involves the presentation of information organized around a coherent framework. Therefore, to be effective, a textbook must provide an articulate, methodical structure that no clarifies basic information but also makes it relevant and vital for the student.
The Process of Politics is just such a book carefully chosen material; intellectual coherence and stylistic clarity are the prime characteristics of this core volume in comparative politics. Here, the significant data of comparative research are tied in with the continuing study of political systems. Throughout, a wealth of substantive material illustrates the author’s theoretical perspective, so that while concentrating on existing cross-national relations and behavior patterns, the student discovers both the unique qualities of a given political system and the shared patterns common to all political systems.
The Process of Politics can be adapted to any preferred method of instruction. For example, with a country-by-country approach, it can be used as an introduction to the overall field and the findings it presents can serve as models against which politics in each country may be compared. Similarly, instructors who choose the functional approach can use the book to introduce the primary governmental functions as they are performed in various political settings. The Process of Politics stimulates the student’s interest in the comparative approach by emphasizing the characteristics of sound research, examining the potentialities and deficiencies of structural functionalism, and demonstrating the need for greater integration of research in this exciting and rapidly growing area.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $46.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.