The Professional Practice of Rehabilitation Counseling Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Based on the Handbook of Rehabilitation Counseling (Rigger/Maki 2004), this new volume has been completely revised and updated to accommodate the overarching changes that have recently occurred in the field. It reflects the new, accepted definition of rehabilitation counseling as a specialization within the field of counseling and demonstrates how the knowledge, skills and attitudes of rehabilitation counseling complement those of mental health counseling.
The volume now includes an increased emphasis on education in general counseling, and mental health and substance abuse counseling; empirically supported practice; and a focus on the globalization of professional practice in rehabilitation counseling. It has been organized within a new conceptual framework for ease of use, and is based on the authors’ ecological model that is a core framework for the book and the field itself.
- Places rehabilitation counseling firmly within the profession of counseling
- Imparts the essence of the transformative rehabilitation practice
- Compatible with both CORE and CACREP standards for basic professional identity content
- Authored by nationally recognized experts in specialized topics who are acknowledge leaders in their field
- Designed for the practical use of students and instructors of introductory courses, as well as practicing professionals
New to This Edition:
- Learning objectives for each chapter
- Content review and discussion questions for each chapter to enhance active learning
- PowerPoint presentations for instructors’ use
- Model syllabus for an introduction to rehabilitation counseling course for instructors
Exhaustive in scope, _ The Professional Practice of Rehabilitation Counseling_ will provide the expertise necessary for new graduates and practicing professionals who need to gain licensure and employment opportunities.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $81.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.