The Prophetic Gifts & Offices Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
In October 1987, 470 years almost to the day after the start of the Protestant Reformation, the Head of the Church publicly declared through the Spirit of prophecy the commencement of another restorational movement in the continuum of reformation by which the prophetic gifts and office would be restored to their proper place of function within the Church that Jesus is building. Since then, the winds of reformation have been blowing to bring fresh revelation and illumination concerning this previously neglected and greatly misunderstood area of Truth, stirring new interest in the prophetic office and gifts. Lay believers and church leaders alike are being moved by a Spirit-inspired hunger to become more knowledgeable of and activated in this powerful realm of the Spirit — the prophetic realm. The Prophetic Gifts and Office, by Dr. Steven Lambert, Apostolic-Prophet and Teacher, is the product of more than twenty-five years of exhaustive study, experience, and expertise in the operation of the prophetic gifts and office. It is a virtual encylopedia of the prophetic realm, addressing a myriad of vital issues regarding the prophetic gifts and office, their function in the Church today, and the role of the prophetic in bringing about the purposes of God both now and in the days ahead. The manual is an excellent educational resource regarding the prophetic movement, gifts, and office, and is being used as a textbook for Bible college courses on the prophetic.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.