The Psychology of Selling:Mastering Super Persuasion for Peak Performance Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Are there things you want in life, but they’ve just never happened? Have you worked and struggled, and still don’t have the success you thought you’d have? Do you ever wonder why some people achieve great success with very little effort or work? It’s not an accident. Whether you are trying to sell, influence or negotiate with your largest client, boss, spouse or even one of your children-you need to be skillful. Do you think it would be helpful to be better at reading body language? Would it be beneficial to know how to overcome the #1 most frequently occurring miscommunication problem? What if you could eliminate the 7 biggest time wasters and free up an hour a day? Would knowing exactly how someone can be persuaded, be helpful in your interactions? Beginning today you can do all this and much more. Master these skills taught by Dr. Larry Iverson in this amazing Psychology of Selling Program. • Know rapport building tactics so you can quickly connect with anyone. • Learn what the biggest communication blunder is-and how to avoid it. • Learn the step-by-step tactics for using the “Convincer Strategy” so you can rapidly persuade anyone • Know how you can eliminate feeling overwhelmed so you never procrastinate. • Learn how to trigger emotions that launch greater energy, focus and confidence. • Learn how to use the “Formula for Success” to achieve more, faster. • Know how to control negative mental states when they come up. • Understand how to break-through limiting beliefs that block your success. • Learn how to not just set goals, but how to make them come alive and achieve them • Know the 9 secrets to time mastery, and how you can save at least 1 hour a day!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.