The Real Estate Process: Pros Discuss Buying & Selling Your Home Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Buying or selling your home – this is an inside look at what these pros do for you – real estate agent – lawyer – home inspector – home stager.
Find out how this experienced real estate agent works for you. Get the real story on Open Houses – are there any risks? Could it be the dinosaur of real estate? You go to sign legal documents and don’t always ask all the questions. This lawyer clearly spells out each step that is taken to protect you in the sale or purchase of your home. You are advised to have a home inspection. Perhaps your Uncle Fred can take a look at the house? Think again after you hear from this professional home inspector. You are placing your home on the market. Does it look its best? This home stager will give you an idea of how a simple consultation or a staging can get you a faster sale and often a higher price.
With the information they have provided, these four pros empower the consumer when buying or selling a home.
About the Authors:
Vi Brown, B.A. is a highly knowledgeable and experienced real estate agent with 20 years of experience. Presently, she is based in Victoria, BC with DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Kelly Orr, LL.B. is a graduate from the University of Victoria in British Columbia, had her own law practice specializing in real estate and land development for 15 years, and is presently practicing with Browne Associates.
Robert Hughes was certified as an Engineering Technologist in 1987 through Ryerson University in Toronto, has an extensive background in both construction and engineering, and is licensed in the Province of British Columbia, a Registered Home Inspector, member of the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) for the last 5 years, and a past member of the National Certification Program for Home and Property Inspectors.
Josee Lalonde is a certified Canadian Staging Professional working with both clients and REALTORS® in Victoria, British Columbia.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.