The Red River Ring Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“An Old West adventure set in the rugged Palo Duro Canyon of Texas, The Red River Ring is the story of Pommel McMurphy, a successful pioneer rancher, Confederate soldier, and trail boss.
McMurphy returns to the Palo Duro after being summoned by his former wife and mother of his three sons to help face a determined assault by the Red River Ring, a band of notorious rustlers and land grabbers. McMurphy has a dark past, however, that plagues him. Twenty years before, he abandoned his wife and sons without a word. He must return to grown sons who have no idea that he still lives and confront the woman he left behind. He must also battle Black Tom Bent, the leader of the Ring and his long-time foe, for the land, the woman, and the respect of his sons. Dark secrets and hidden guilt torment him as he struggles to save his family and come to terms with what he has done.
A bold action-packed drama unfolds as McMurphy uses old-time vigilantism and the code of the vendetta to overcome a dangerous foe in a time when the law of the gun is being quickly overshadowed by the rule of law.
Boson Books* offers several novels and nonfiction works about the Old West by Randy Smith. For an author bio and photo, reviews and a reading sample, visit bosonbooks.com. "
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.