The Revolutionary Russian Economy, 1890-1940: Ideas, Debates and Alternatives Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: July 2004
File Size: 1829 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The pre-revolutionary Russian economy was backward and stagnant. Whatever the criticisms of the economy post-revolution, the turnaround in terms of growth and output was staggering. This book looks at the alternatives to Stalin’s reform program that had such tragic outcomes.
Applying the ideas of orthodox economic theory, Marxism and also institutionalism, the volume encourages the reader to think critically about the development of the Russian / Soviet economy, and also examines the original theories of Russian economists of the period. Intelligent writing, incisive insights and impressive originality characterise Vincent Barnett’s book, which will be a valuable resource for all economic and political historians with an interest in Russia.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.