The Road to Healing Ebook
Turning Yesterday's Pain into the Stepping Stones that Lead to Your Destiny
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Moving Beyond Past Loss and Hurt
“Nothing change lives like the truth. I love how you proclaimed our Savior! Well done!”
— Julie Ziglar Norman, Author, Keynote Speaker, Life Coach and Founder of Ziglar Women
Life can leave you lost, confused and hurt, allowing your past to rob you of your purpose, your desires and your dreams. However, you can use your past as a tool to create the path that will lead you to your destiny. Regardless of who you are, where you have been or what obstacles you have faced, you can overcome them and achieve everything you want in life.
The Road to Healing will:
- Provide you with the knowledge of what is holding you back and limiting your abilities.
- Help you to understand how to deal with these roadblocks.
- Explore your innermost desires to discover your dreams.
- Guide you through developing a plan to help you overcome your past and achieve a successful future
- Encourage you to begin taking the steps to an empowered path of focus, determination and joy.
Janna Valencia reveals her life experiences to show how you too can overcome addiction, abuse, depression and loss. Her experience has been gained through the “school of hard knocks” and her education has included the study of basic theories in psychology. She has gained her certification as a Ziglar Legacy Trainer teaching others to live to win. Janna is also a Robbins Madanes Coach, using her skills to help others to be, do and have more in their life. The most powerful experience that she has gained is through the power of prayer, meditation and studying the word of God.
Walk with her on your Road to Healing and turn the pain of your past in to the stepping-stones that will lead to your destiny.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.