The School Principal's Toolbook: Building the How-To Path to Excellence Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing only 15 pages is allowed.
- You can copy-paste 15 text selections.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2014
File Size: 810 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing only 15 pages is allowed.
- You can copy-paste 15 text selections.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.0% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The eternal, unvoiced plea of every school principal is “HELP!” But who helps the building leaders with everyday answers, encouragement, practical tips, how-to lists, and almost any resource needed so they can continue to lead with joy and passion-and change their students’ world? Help for principals has arrived! It’s Jim Burgett’s The School Principal’s Toolbook: Building the How-to Path to Excellence. This book provides a practical and fun set of tools to understand, confront, and resolve almost every dilemma afoot or ahead! It’s written for the rookie, veteran, or for those just needing a shot in the arm of potent leadership rejuvenation! And, like all of Jim’s books, it’s based on good, solid, practical information. The School Principal’s Toolbook isn’t confined to principals either. Burgett’s words offer help to everyone involved in school building leadership like assistant or associate principals, deans, special ed directors, head teachers, and building leaders. Want to see the Table of Contents? 1. Rights and Responsibilities 2. Setting Priorities 3. The School Family 4. Building the Best Staff Possible 5. Leading the Leaders 6. Change, Vision, and Motion 7. Communications 8. Zoom Learning: Understanding and Embracing How Kids Learn 9. Team Leadership 10. Expert Advice 11. The Importance of You! 12. Tools and Thoughts for the Principal And what about testimonials? "There may not be enough superlatives in the English language to describe Jim Burgett’s The School Principal’s Toolbook. This book does not belong on every administrator’s bookshelf; it belongs open on his or her desk. Every chapter is filled with informative, inspiring and entertaining advice and wisdom delivered in Jim’s conversational, engaging style. While Toolbook has no footnotes, it is well-researched and evidence based as Jim incorporates all that he has learned- and is still learning – from his 40+ years in education as well anecdotes, case studies and ample examples of successes and failures from colleagues willing to share their experiences. Above all, Jim is a coach. Whether a first year assistant principal or a grizzled veteran superintendent, you will be a better leader after reading this book; you will be well-equipped to make an enduring difference in your school, district, community and beyond. Dr. Glen “Max” McGee, Superintendent of Palo Alto (CA) School District and past Illinois State Superintendent of Schools —————— “Practical is often neglected when discussing the ‘how to’s’ of being a school principal. This is a phenomenal resource that every new principal or school leader should have at their disposal. If I only had this ‘Toolbook’ when I became a principal many problems could have been avoided.” L. Earl Franks, CAE, Executive Director of the Alabama Association of Secondary School Principals —————— “The School Principal’s Toolbook by Jim Burgett is a refreshing combination of tried and true expertise and forward thinking for principals in today’s complex and rapidly changing school environments. I found myself wishing this valuable resource had been available to me when I began as a middle school principal: forging connections with the school family, setting priorities and learning strategies for dealing with difficult conversations and situations would have been easier with this seasoned and straightforward guide. Reading Jim’s book felt like having a candid conversation with a trusted mentor.” Karen Bronson, Director of Professional Development for the School Administrators Association of New York State (SAANYS)
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.