The Screaming Room Ebook
Publication Date: May 2007
File Size: 482 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.29% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Thomas O’Callaghan drew rave reviews for Bone Thief, chilling debut. Now, in his riveting new thriller, a diabolical killer is terrorizing New York City. . .
The Screaming Room
John Driscoll has laid the ghosts of his past to rest. He’s ready to start over—both personally and as a New York City homicide detective. But it seems that a serial killer has other plans for Driscoll.
The victims’ bodies are found, brutally mutilated and carefully arranged. Someone has displayed the corpses for the world to see: on a Ferris wheel; in a dinosaur diorama; on a bridge—grotesque visions to all except for the depraved killer, who considers them masterpieces. These blood rituals spell out a message to Driscoll. And they are just the beginning…
Driscoll’s investigation will lead him down the darkest of journeys, toward an evil beyond his worst nightmares. In a hellish landscape conceived by the all-too-clever mind of a twisted schemer, Driscoll must play a killer’s deadly game. It’s up to him to save his city—or die trying.
Praise for Thomas O’Callaghan and Bone Thief
“Just the thing for an autumn evening, a measure of single-malt scotch, and, from deep in the surrounding woods, the howls of faraway madmen.”—Peter Straub
“A relentless and harrowing ride…O’Callaghan peels back the layers of the human soul with informed surety.”—Gayle Lynds
“From its chilling opening to its slam-bang conclusion, Bone Thief delivers the goods.” —P.J. Parrish
“Sweeps the reader along in its breathless, tumbling course.” —Peter Straub
“Sharp as a scalpel.” —Gayle Lynds
“Truly creepy.” —P.J. Parrish
“This one should be read in the light of day.” —Alafair Burke
Thomas O’Callaghan is a native of New York City and a graduate of CUNY. He lives with his wife, Eileen, a stone’s throw from the Atlantic Ocean in beautiful Belle Harbor, New York. The author of the acclaimed thriller Bone Thief, he is working on his next book featuring NYPD homicide lieutenant John Driscoll.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.