The Second Declaration Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2008
File Size: 1382 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.62% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
- BEST-SELLER IN CHINA AND JAPAN ~~~ Category: FUTUROLOGY ~~~ The Second Declaration opens with a fascinating “Chinese Dream”, and turns it into the common dream of all mankind. Absolutely original, with vivid style, verve, imagination and sharp view points, The Second Declaration is a fascinating vision of future economies, the development trends of future cultures, and the development trends of future mankind. This book is overly stuffed with information covering high technological, anthropological, esthetic, literary, economic, political and scientific histories of the orient and occident all of which allows you to enjoy “a luxurious feast of wisdom and knowledge”. Peter Drucker, Father of Modern Management said: “The next information revolution is not a revolution in technology, machinery, techniques, software, or speed; it is a revolution in CONCEPTS.” The Second Declaration ignites this revolution. It elucidates the truth that the future determines the present. Today, in an era characterized by unprecedented changes, it is absolutely essential that everyone learn how to understand the future, cope with the future and manage the future. The Second Declaration teaches us how. ~~~ Wang Xiaoping, an author of best sellers, a scholar-typed orator and thinker, dubbed Talented Girl, World-Shocking Genius, Goddess of Wisdom by Chinas national press, is all of 24 years old. At age 15, endowed with photographic memory, she finished 70 points above the top student of her class then dropped out of school as it interfered with her self-taught internet time. Four months later, she wrote her first great work Dacheng Success Theory. All her books have been listed as best sellers in China: Dacheng Success Theory, Ability Panic, The Second Declaration, etc., and all have won wide recognition from every corner of the academic and political industries. She claims that she not only writes books, but has established her own ideology, and fully intends to be a practitioner of her thought. She has founded Beijing Dacheng Research Institute of Education and Science, which seeks to integrate Dacheng wisdom into world education systems. Her books, ideas and actions have inspired millions of people and rallied government agencies, philanthropists and entrepreneurs to dedicate million of Yuan in support of the Hehui Dacheng undertaking sponsored by her institute. Today, we do not lack doctors, but lack thinkers who can really guide the direction of advance of mankind. I wish to be such a thinker. Wang Xiaoping The Second Declaration is the first of her works released in English. ~ “A wise girl thinks wisely, utters her wisdom, shows her wise concern for mankind and displays her great talent.” ——- Zhang Liwen, Principal Tutor of Ph.D candidates, Renmin University President of Confucius Research Institute ~~~ “The impact of this book on mankind and the future world will outclass all the past literature on futurology.” —— Zhong Peizhang Former Director General of Information for China Department of the CPC Central Committee ~~ "Reading The Second Declaration is not merely “getting food for thought” but also getting great joy, wealth, longevity and wisdom." ——-Xu Guotai, Foremost authority in Innovative Thinking. Dubbed: The Devil of Thinking in China
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.