The Second Declaration Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
- BEST-SELLER IN CHINA AND JAPAN ~~~ Category: FUTUROLOGY ~~~ The Second Declaration opens with a fascinating “Chinese Dream”, and turns it into the common dream of all mankind. Absolutely original, with vivid style, verve, imagination and sharp view points, The Second Declaration is a fascinating vision of future economies, the development trends of future cultures, and the development trends of future mankind. This book is overly stuffed with information covering high technological, anthropological, esthetic, literary, economic, political and scientific histories of the orient and occident all of which allows you to enjoy “a luxurious feast of wisdom and knowledge”. Peter Drucker, Father of Modern Management said: “The next information revolution is not a revolution in technology, machinery, techniques, software, or speed; it is a revolution in CONCEPTS.” The Second Declaration ignites this revolution. It elucidates the truth that the future determines the present. Today, in an era characterized by unprecedented changes, it is absolutely essential that everyone learn how to understand the future, cope with the future and manage the future. The Second Declaration teaches us how. ~~~ Wang Xiaoping, an author of best sellers, a scholar-typed orator and thinker, dubbed Talented Girl, World-Shocking Genius, Goddess of Wisdom by Chinas national press, is all of 24 years old. At age 15, endowed with photographic memory, she finished 70 points above the top student of her class then dropped out of school as it interfered with her self-taught internet time. Four months later, she wrote her first great work Dacheng Success Theory. All her books have been listed as best sellers in China: Dacheng Success Theory, Ability Panic, The Second Declaration, etc., and all have won wide recognition from every corner of the academic and political industries. She claims that she not only writes books, but has established her own ideology, and fully intends to be a practitioner of her thought. She has founded Beijing Dacheng Research Institute of Education and Science, which seeks to integrate Dacheng wisdom into world education systems. Her books, ideas and actions have inspired millions of people and rallied government agencies, philanthropists and entrepreneurs to dedicate million of Yuan in support of the Hehui Dacheng undertaking sponsored by her institute. Today, we do not lack doctors, but lack thinkers who can really guide the direction of advance of mankind. I wish to be such a thinker. Wang Xiaoping The Second Declaration is the first of her works released in English. ~ “A wise girl thinks wisely, utters her wisdom, shows her wise concern for mankind and displays her great talent.” ——- Zhang Liwen, Principal Tutor of Ph.D candidates, Renmin University President of Confucius Research Institute ~~~ “The impact of this book on mankind and the future world will outclass all the past literature on futurology.” —— Zhong Peizhang Former Director General of Information for China Department of the CPC Central Committee ~~ "Reading The Second Declaration is not merely “getting food for thought” but also getting great joy, wealth, longevity and wisdom." ——-Xu Guotai, Foremost authority in Innovative Thinking. Dubbed: The Devil of Thinking in China
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.