The Secret History of the Nevada Navy Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2010
File Size: 1448 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
You’ve probably never known that submarines have been traveling through a underground cavern from Nevada to the Pacific since the late 1880’s. Or that Napoleon III started an Indian war in Nevada. Or that there was a firmly denied battle between the French and the Union navies off Cape Hatteras in 1863, resulting in the sinking of the very first US Navy submarines. That is part of the legend of the Nevada Navy. Naturally, the history of the Nevada Navy is clouded in secrecy. Firmly denied by US Navy and every other US government agency, the state of Nevada, and any other nation, the Nevada Navy can’t exist. Really. It can’t. That may be. But according to this secret history, the Nevada Navy has a base inside Anaho Island at Pyramid Lake, Nevada. Landlocked. About 400 miles from the Pacific Ocean. So how is it, after 150 years, that the Nevada Navy has been sending submarines around the world’s oceans? Can’t be. Yet how to explain that this same Anaho Island was mysteriously declared a white pelican nesting preserve in 1913 by Woodrow Wilson? White pelicans? And someone would care that much about white pelicans in 1913? Really? Then Anaho was declared a National Wildlife Refuge in 1940 by FDR’s administration. Why would Anaho be declared a National Wildlife Refuge when it was already in the middle of an Indian reservation with restricted access anyway? So now, no one but rangers can come within 500 feet of the 247-acre island. And Anaho is a small island in a landlocked desert lake in the middle of a landlocked state. Thanks to the United States government. So this is the story of that secret history, beginning in 1850, and told through Indian wars, the Civil War and Abraham Lincoln’s intervention. Plus a well-covered up naval battle between the Union and France, and the development of technologies to support combat search and rescues and disaster relief on the world’s oceans.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $1.56. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.