The September 11 Syndrome: Seven Steps to Getting a Grip in Uncertain Times Ebook
Seven Steps to Getting a Grip in Uncertain Times: Seven Steps to Getting a Grip in Uncertain Times
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Proven methods for how to live fully and panic-free in the face of anxiety and stress
More than just the World Trade Centers were destroyed on September 11. Also lost to us was the sense of security and peace of mind taken for granted by generations of Americans. What once were dismissed as neurotic phobiasfear of flying, of public transportation, and of crowded places, for exampleare now considered normal reactions to real dangers.
Written by Harriet Braiker, renowned psychologist and author of the New York Times advice bestseller The Disease to Please , The September 11 Syndrome: Anxious Days and Sleepless Nights arms readers with proven techniques for developing psychological hardiness and emotional resiliency. Braiker imparts the keys to regaining a sense of control over life and the freedom of mind to travel, conduct business, and experience everyday joys without being crippled by fear.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $18.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.