The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Dr. Jekyll is a kind and generous professional of the highest rank, and yet within him is a malevolent soul who desires the freedom to pursue his most barbarous conceits without consequence. This is not only the story of good and evil but of the hypocrisy through which one denies the other. Dr. Jekyll has developed a chemical potion which allows a separation to occur between the two natures present in everyone. By isolating the dichotomous qualities of a personality, Jekyll believes it is possible to monitor and define these characteristics. To proceed with this experiment, the doctor administers the liquid to himself and changes into Mr. Hyde, an animalistic and sinister man whose physical need for retribution can go as far as pillage and murder. After the doctor swallows the medicine and performs his undignified lusts as Mr. Hyde, he is transformed back into Dr. Jekyll. But an accomplished friend of his who is a lawyer, Mr. Utterson, finds evidence that the two are connected in ways unimaginable. Jekyll says to his friend, “I can be rid of Mr. Hyde at any point,” meaning that he can control his association with Hyde. But Jekyll becomes addicted to summoning this threatening attribute until it happens that Mr. Hyde appears in Jekyll’s sleep. It becomes more and more difficult to atone for the monstrosities Hyde executes against Jekyll’s wishes. There is always evidence of Hyde in Jekyll, but there is no trace of Jekyll in Hyde. In other words, there is no technique by which people can rid themselves of a dual nature. The terror of the story is not bloody nor tempestuous but intellectual. In reality Hyde is not a distinct person but an externalization of Jekyll’s immoral hunger.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.