The Study of Public Management in Europe and the US Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 632 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book presents an overview of the scientific study of public management, gathering together some of the most authoritative experts in this area of study in Europe and the United States, writing specifically about their respective countries. These essays seek to present the national distinctiveness of the study of public management, in the context of specific state administration.
This book goes further than some previous books concerning public management by highlighting the underlying differences between Europe and the United States and amongst European countries, in relation to their particular political-administrative circumstances. The aim of this book is to establish a dialogue between Anglo-American and European approaches to public management, to encourage readers to see their own national ideas and practises in contrast to others and foster leaning by asking repeatedly ‘compared to what?’
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $180.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.