The Supernatural Investigators of C.J. Henderson Ebook
Publication Date: July 2009
File Size: 3579 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing only 214 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Twenty years ago C.J. Henderson wrote his first story involving a private detective and the supernatural and the world has never been the same. His tales of hardboiled investigator Teddy London led the way for a thousand others, none of them capturing the powerful combination of realism, action and humanity which only Henderson can bring to his ever-growing genre. Join us now as Marietta Publishing proudly presents this long-awaited companion volume to The Occult Detectives of C.J. Henderson, featuring Lin Carter’s Anton Zarnak, H.P. Lovecraft’s Inspector Legrasse, Blakely & Boles, the opportunistic newsfolk at Challenge of the Unknown as well as the brave members of Arkham Security, along with Lai Wan, Paul Morcey and all the members of the Theodore London Agency. Plus, the added bonus of a never before seen tale of Piers Knight, Henderson’s latest series character. These are thirteen of the finest tales ever written by the author who single-handedly recreated one of the most fascinating genres of all time.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.