The Take-Control Diet: A Life Plan for Thinking People Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
From the bestselling author of _Shred_
The Take-Control Diet aims to make you the expert on your body.
Dr. Ian Smith delivers the final word on dieting for the fad-weary reader who wants the truth about permanent weight loss. The Take-Control Diet explains the real science of how your body manages energy, why crash diets and trendy programs sabotage your chances of success, and how you can get off the yo-yo ride forever.
Dr. Smith offers a diet and exercise program that allows you to eat without feeling deprived, or adopting an entirely specialized diet, and that helps you use both anaerobic and aerobic exercise for maximum weight loss results. He explains how to calculate your own individual food-and-exercise equation in order to lose the ideal amount of weight per week.
The Take-Control Diet equips you with the facts so that you can approach your health and fitness goals psychologically fortified for the task. Understanding common myths about dieting will give you the knowledge you need to resolve your weight issues for good. Did you know that, contrary to the recommendations of many popular diets, eating too much protein could seriously damage your health? That it is impossible to convert fat to muscle? That starving yourself slows your metabolism and causes your body to store energy as fat? That no foods appreciably increase your metabolism? That chronic, yo-yo dieting makes weight loss increasingly difficult?
Dr. Smith explains the causes of overweight, the health concerns of dieting, how metabolism and genetics factor in to weight control, and what you can do to work with, rather than against, your body’s processes. Many diets dictate a program that might work—if it works at all—only as long as you can adhere to radical and unnatural habits. The Take-Control Diet , instead, equips you to design your own eating and exercise plan—one that accommodates your preferences, your daily routine, and your particular weight loss hurdles.
Losing weight will not only help you look your best but also reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer—in addition to improving your overall energy level and ability to fight illness. Dr. Smith offers a plan, based on extensive research and his personal work with patients, that respects your intelligence and empowers you to win the battle with overweight.
The Take-Control Diet is one hundred percent free of unrealistic promises, poor science, and far-fetched gimmicks—and one hundred percent yours for life.
From the Hardcover edition._
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.