The Truth about WWII: Justice Pal Speaks on the Tokyo Trials Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Almost 70 years ago, the Allied nations in WWII held the International Military Tribunal for the Far East [a.k.a. the Tokyo Trials] from 1946 to 1948. In this event, the military and political leaders of Japan, a defeated nation, were judged to be war criminals. Out of the 11 justices and judges present, Radhabinod Pal from India was the only one summoned from a non-victorious nation and the sole expert in international law. Against all odds, Justice Pal makes the decision—all defendants to be not guilty. However, his decision had been denied as an opposition by the minority; defendants were ruled to be guilty and sentenced to either execution or lifetime imprisonment.
The Truth about WWII: Justice Pal speaks on the Tokyo Trials contains the spiritual message from Justice Pal. The book examines, in the court of spiritual history, whether the Tokyo Trials were impartial and whether Justice Pal’s decision was a mistake, considering the last 70 years of modern history.
Nowadays, we rarely encounter those in Allied nations who know about the Tokyo Trials and Justice Pal. By reading this book, you will come to see that its content on WWII is completely different from how people around the world understand WWII. At the present, the power relationship between major countries is changing dramatically; the world is becoming ever more chaotic. We hope that by providing you, the reader, with a completely new perspective, we will be able to build a new world order together.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.