The Twelfth Off-Campus Library Services Conference Proceedings Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2013
File Size: 3389 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
An essential tool for digital services for every campus library
The Twelfth Off-Campus Library Services Proceedings is a selection of superb presentations from the twelfth annual conference on library services held in Savannah, Georgia in April 2006. Respected experts tackle the latest issues in library services, distance learning, and administration, focusing on theory, best practices, and practical digital applications using the most current research available at the time of the conference. Case studies provide a clear view of the challenges present in various types of campus libraries, and practical strategies are offered to more fully utilize electronic resources in the future.
This comprehensive collection provides valuable advice on copyright issues, evaluating library services Web sites, best practices for distance learning instruction, Weblogs in instruction, collaborative efforts, and many other of the latest issues. Practical ideas consider budget and knowledge constraints, emphasizing strategies using the latest digital software. The future of electronic services in campus libraries is considered in detail. The book also contains workshop and poster abstracts, including full papers when provided by the author. The Twelfth Off-Campus Library Services Proceedings contains several helpful tables and appendixes to clearly illustrate surveys and data results. Each chapter is carefully referenced.
Topics in The Twelfth Off-Campus Library Services Proceedings include:
- providing education on the key differences between copyright and plagiarism
- results of a survey from users to determine usefulness of content and services offered in an electronic environment
- findings of a survey on the form and function models within regional campus librarians
- comparison between (ARL/ACRL) SPEC Kit data and a selection of current library literature
- survey results on the professional development needs of distance librarians
- the use of blogs as a supplement to face-to-face instruction and as outreach
- the role of e-mail reference in electronic services
- virtual (real-time chat) reference collaborations
- recommendations for modifications to the process of adapting and testing an analytic rubric used with graduate literature reviews
- case study in statewide cooperation in the delivery of library services
- much, much more!
The Twelfth Off-Campus Library Services Proceedings is an invaluable resource that explores present and future digital library services challenges for campus librarians of all types everywhere.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $106.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.