The Two Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald: A Tale of Deception, Betrayal and Murder Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Of all the millions of words written in anger or certainty regarding arguably the greatest murder mystery of all time, the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, one testimony remains glaringly absent. The deposition of Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin, was silenced by Jack Ruby’s bullet before he could tell his story to a shocked and grieving world. The Two Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald is a unique work. No other book in the public domain concentrates on Lee Oswald’s point of view; a young man caught up by, then hopelessly trapped in, history. From the moment of his return from the Soviet Union, Oswald became tangled in a web of intrigue, deception and murder. And yet, no amount of speculation or rumour mongering can lend history in general and Oswald in particular, his own words. “I’m just a patsy!” Oswald screamed, as he was led along a corridor in the Dallas Police Building, shortly after his arrest that fateful weekend. We will never truly know how innocent, or guilty, Oswald was. But his memory deserves a hearing. The most accurate hearing possible. LEE HARVEY OSWALD : LOSER Worked at a top secret Naval base in Atsugi, Japan whilst serving in the US Marine Corps in the late nineteen fifties. It was from this this base that the CIA flew their top secret U2 spy planes over Communist China and the Soviet Union. LEE HARVEY OSWALD : LONER Warren Commission member, later President, Gerald R Ford revealed to the world Oswald’s secret FBI informant number in his 1965 book, Portrait of the Assassin. LEE HARVEY OSWALD : NUT No-one, be it The Warren Commission,The House Select Committee on Assassinations, the US Secret Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the Dallas Police Department, has ever proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Lee Oswald was in that window, with that rifle, at that time, on that day.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.