The Ultimate Guide to Getting into Nursing School Ebook
Publication Date: October 2007
File Size: 876 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.3% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Get into the nursing school of your choice and succeed once you get there!
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
“This information-packed, 208-page book covers the essentials of entering nursing school….a valuable resource for the prospective nursing student. 3 Stars.”— Doody’s Review Service
If getting into the right nursing school — and making your mark — is your goal, following the strategies in The Ultimate Guide to Getting into Nursing School will definitely put you ahead of the pack. This fun, information-packed guide covers all the essentials of the nursing school experience, from picking the right school to what to expect and how to rise to the head of the class once you are accepted into a program.
- Insider advice and anecdotes from professors, nurses, and students who tell you what it’s really like to go through the application process and succeed in nursing school
- Sure-fire steps for turning a nursing application into a winning application
- Self-assessment chapter that helps you determine whether nursing is right for you
- A detailed overview of the application process
- Everything you need to know to do well in school, including exam preparation, papers, and presentations, and the basic clinical information with which you’ll need to be familiar
- Advice from students, nurses, and professors on how to smoothly adjust to the culture and expectations of being a nurse
- Chapter on post-nursing-school options, including acquiring an advanced degree, obtaining certification, and becoming a manager
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.91. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.