The unicist ontology of network building Ebook
Publication Date: February 2007
File Size: 379 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing only 148 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Commercial networks provide an environment of well being, mutual benefits, and complementation within a competitive environment. Networks are the nature of the human organization. Therefore network building is the natural way to build influence. Unicist technologies provide the tools to build a strategy for network building. The description of the nature of networks opens new possibilities in their building and establishes the limits of their functionality. Communities are one of the answers to globalization. If one seeks to bear influence, one needs to be part of a community. That is why the outcasts, who do not seek to exert or receive any influence whatsoever break up the communities they are immersed in. According to the unicist approach, building a community is to carry out all actions and take time for these to materialize as customs and habits. Building a community implies making people feel valued; compete for a position within the community and attempt at feeling superior to the environment within which they operate. The construction of communities is the natural path in light of a globalized and evolving world. This can be made consciously to a larger or lesser extent. When this is carried out unconsciously, there is the risk of manipulating people without the added value purpose. This description of community concepts seeks to support those that need to build communities for some purpose or to improve the already existing communities. This work provides the conceptual structure to develop your own network or community. It is the result of the researches carried out for network building and for building bonds among members within an institution.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.