The Unofficial Honolulu Police Department Training Academy Guide Ebook
Publication Date: December 2005
File Size: 5197 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
It felt unfair that some recruits had more information than others. Some even had past exams that previous recruit classes had gotten by working together and writing down the test questions after they had taken an exam. So to make things fair for everyone, I’ve decided to write this book to help give every recruit an equal opportunity and a fair chance to graduate from the police academy.
Former Honolulu police officer Victor J. Kim offers his experience in training at the Honolulu Police Academy to help you get a head start in this difficult career. Filled with interesting and sometimes comedic insights on the police profession, Kim discusses typical working hours, a police recruit’s monthly salary, firearms training, and simulated crime investigations. Kim also helps you prepare for this new and challenging period of your life by describing the typical life of a recruit. The Unofficial Honolulu Police Department Training Academy Guide also features:
- Past exam questions
- Training academy experiences
- DUI procedures and reports
- Current information on the Honolulu Police Department
Why go in blind? Get the information you need to pass the Honolulu Police Department Training Academy examination!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.