The Vegan Slow Cooker Ebook
Simply Set It and Go with 150 Recipes for Intensely Flavorful, Fuss-Free Fare Everyone (Vegan or Not
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“Kathy’s stellar recipes and straightforward instructions will have you creating hot, fresh, gourmet meals in just minutes a day. No more slaving away in the kitchen. With The Vegan Slow Cooker , you’ll be eating like a queen with just the flip of a switch!”-Rory Freedman, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Skinny Bitch
“This book might just revolutionize vegan cooking! Kathy Hester’s recipes are ridiculously fast and easy, unbelievably delicious, and believe it or not-cheap. Bravo, Kathy!”-Kathy Freston, New York Times best-selling author of Veganist, Quantum Wellness, and The Quantum Wellness Cleanse
" The Vegan Slow Cooker is a fantastic collection of mouthwatering, fuss-free, easy-to-make vegan recipes. From curries, dals, and steamy stews to casseroles, breads, and decadent desserts, you’ll be serving up delicious slow-cooked meals every day of the week."-Julie Hasson, author of Vegan Diner
“The health advantages of a plant-strong diet are compelling and well proven. But preparing yummy meals that are wholesome can be time consuming. That’s where this book comes in. Slow cookers can be huge labor and time savers, if you know how to use them. This is the book that will show you how.”-John Robbins, author of The Food Revolution, The New Good Life, and Diet for a New America
If you want to prepare hot, nutritious, home-cooked meals for your family and friends, but feel like time is never on your side, think again! The Vegan Slow Cooker shows you how to create fresh, nourishing cuisine in just two simple steps, using all the healthiest produce, whole grains, and vegan-friendly ingredients found at your local market or farm stand (or home garden!).
Author and slow cooker expert Kathy Hester, founder of the blog Healthy Slow Cooking ( www.healthyslowcooking.com ), will show you how simple it is to 1.) Prep your ingredients the night before, in just a few minutes’ time, and 2.) Assemble everything in the slow cooker in the morning, right before you head to work.
The results vary from one-dish meals that are hot and ready as soon as you walk in the door to dishes that are ready in less than 3 hours. There are even recipes for staples like bouillon, apple sage sausage and seitans that you can make once and store in the freezer to use all month long.
From your favorite comforting casseroles to fresh and exciting new stews, and even desserts and quick breads-all veganized!-you find recipes that cover every meal and a wide variety of cuisines, including:
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
-Exotic Cardamom Hot Chocolate
Chick’n and Dumplings
-Mushroom Lasagna with a Garlic-Tofu Sauce
Chili Relleno Casserole
-Tempeh Braised with Figs and Port Wine
Kung Pao Chick’n
-Turkish Delight Tapioca Pudding
With The Vegan Slow Cooker , you’ll find all the tasty inspiration you need to pull that neglected crock pot out of storage and get start creating compassionate, crave-worthy meals today. Home cooking has never been more easy, or delicious.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.