The Virtual Executive: How to Act Like a CEO Online and Offline Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2012
File Size: 456 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Master digital platforms to deliver powerful messages and build your personal brand
“In the virtual world, every voice mail, e-mail, or tweet is fraught with the danger of misunderstanding or misdirection, which can be disastrous for results and/or relationships. For those on the rise or recently thrust into this very different world, this book is an exceptional resource . . . and entertaining too!”
-Hal Johnson, Chairman, Global Human Resources Practice, Korn/Ferry International
“Benton’s insights on being seen as a leader remain as relevant as ever, even though the tools with which we work have changed dramatically. . . . The Virtual Executive provides a guide for making yourself and those around you successful in a rapidly evolving, connected, and virtual world.”
-Brian Fabes, CEO, Civic Consulting Alliance
“Benton teaches us all the protocol for success in a digital age. What worked yesterday won’t work today . . . and what will work tomorrow is in this book.”
-Rulon Stacey, Chairman, American College of Healthcare Executives; CEO, Poudre Valley Health Systems; author, Over Our Heads
“Benton’s book empowers you to play at the top of your game-not just in person, but from afar.”
-Paola Bonomo, Head of Online Services, Vodafone Omnitel N.V.
“A must-read as applicable to the novice new hire as it is to the CEO.”
-John Odegaard, Executive Director, U.S. Naval War College Foundation
“A remarkably focused tool for the successful executive striving to be better in the digital age. I literally could not put the book down once I started it.”
-Stan Payne, CEO, Canaveral Port Authority
About the Book:
When was the last time you were in a meeting and every participant was in the room? How many people do you know who work from remote sites? How many e-mails did you receive and send at work today?
Blogging, commenting, tagging, e-mailing, texting, video chatting. Everywhere you turn these days, there’s a new way to communicate ideas and opinions. Whether you’re a C-suite executive or a mid-level manager, you have to be able to move seamlessly among all the available digital platforms in order to communicate your message effectively.
In The Virtual Executive , world-renowned CEO coach and bestselling author Debra Benton teaches you everything you need to know to navigate today’s seemingly endless choices of social media and virtual communication tools in order to stay relevant in a sea of competition. From videoconferencing, instant messaging, and webinars to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, Benton explains how and when to use each platform to:
- Differentiate yourself from others in the vast digital world
- Deliver a clear, powerful message
- Make people remember you for the right reasons
- Build trust with colleagues and customers
- Achieve more than ever-with less effort and lower costs
Digital communication isn’t the way of the future-it’s the way of now. And even more change is inevitable. If you don’t face it head-on, the future will be a time of chaos and lost opportunities. But if you reinvent yourself into a true virtual executive, you will make your mark with surprising speed and effectiveness.
The Virtual Executive is your guidebook to boldly leading your organization into the future by embracing digital communication platforms, tailoring them to your needs, and using them to build your personal brand for the long run.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $27.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.