The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook Ebook
Publication Date: August 2006
File Size: 8381 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.59% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The First Cookbook to Eliminate ALL Eight Allergens Responsible for Ninety Percent of Food Allergies 200 gourmet and homestyle recipes your whole family will absolutely love! All recipes are free of the top eight allergens: dairy, eggs, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish! Baked goods are all vegan. Shopping Guide for hard-to-find items. Food Allergy Information Resource Guide. Library Journal Review- means that it is a starred review *PASCAL, CYBELE. The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook: 200 Gourmet and Homestyle Recipes for the Food Allergic Family. Vital Health Publishing. 2006. c.267p. bibliog. index. ISBN 1-890612-45-6. pap. $18.95. COOKERY A lifelong enthusiastic cook, Pascal had to change how she thought about food completely when her four-month-old son was diagnosed with severe food allergies. This book is the result, containing more than 200 recipes that are free of the eight most common allergenic ingredients: dairy, egg, wheat, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, and shellfish. Anyone following a vegan diet will also find this a valuable resource for baked goods since all of the breads, cookies, and cakes are dairy- and egg-free. It is not a specifically vegetarian cookbook, though, as it contains recipes for comfort foods like Chicken Potpie and Lamb Stew. There are recipes for every occasion, whether it’s for Chocolate Layer Cake or Homemade Granola Bars. Most important, the author understands how real families shop, cook, and eat and offers suggestions on how to adapt to the food-allergic lifestyle. Of particular value are the lists of foods to keep on hand, what to buy at the grocery store, and a list of great mail and Internet resources. Highly recommended for public libraries.-Wendy Bethel, Southwest Public Libs., Grove City, OH
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.29. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.