the Wildman of Kentucky: The Mystery of Panther Rock Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy-paste 12 text selections.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2008
File Size: 1355 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy-paste 12 text selections.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
There is probably no other unknown creature that arouses more curiosity than the Bigfoot or Sasquatch. Yes, there is the Loch Ness Monster, the Chupacabra and other great beasts of lore but the Bigfoot remains the most compelling as it pulls us toward ourselves, shadowing the unknown X factor of our very origins. The case files contain thousands of reported sightings, yet no actual specimen has ever been found. Hundreds of photographs exist, but the creature has not been identified. Still, the clues accumulate year after year. In the heart of Kentucky there is an ancient and sacred ground known as Panther Rock. For many years tales of strange events have been reported but never investigated in full. Now, for the first time an intrepid group of explorers joins author, Philip Spencer to venture deep into what is known in Kentucky as the “dark and bloody ground” in search of the truth. Join Philip and the Reality Team of Special Investigators as they uncover new Bigfoot witnesses, a variety of mysterious evidence and chilling historical tales. Journey with them into the dark woods of the Frazier Land and experience the amazing paranormal and terrifying events. “The Bigfoot is the eternal enigma of the modern world, if the Bigfoot is indeed real, we will have to re-think all the paradigms.” O.H. Krill, author of “Montauk Babies, the Many Lives of Al Leedskalnin” “I was asked to venture out with the Reality team as a skeptic. I had no real belief for or against Bigfoot. My experience with the team has forced me to re-think my opinions. Large human-like footprints, eerie screams and a dark forest full of mystery and wonder are enough to make anybody think twice. Now following a lot of research I have to say, hand on heart, that there simply has to be a large biped alive and thriving in many locations of the world, and that it is our own inflated self-importance which stops us from seeking out the truth. It appears to me, that Kentucky is one of those locations that holds a key to unlocking the secret of the Wildman.” Philip Gardiner, author of ’The Bond Code" and “Secrets of the Serpent” "In tribal legends and in the early journals of the first settlers in Kentucky, there have always been records of “screams, unearthly, deafening, piercing screams” that echoed from the mysterious region known as the Frazier Land and particularly from the haunted Panther Rock, where some people swore that they met the devil himself. Perhaps these screams have always constituted warnings that humans were not to trespass into a domain beyond their comprehension- a domain occupied by creatures such as Bigfoot, shadow beings, and tormented spirits. These warnings were ignored by the Reality Entertainment Investigative team – who soon found themselves in a portal to another dimension that could well have taken their lives…or their sanity." Brad Steiger, author of “The Werewolf Book,” “Out of the Dark” and “Monsters Among Us”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.