The Wilson Chronicles: A Dog's Insight Into Humanity & Politics Ebook
Publication Date: November 2009
File Size: 6229 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Hailed by the Dog Doo Times as “the greatest political artist that the animal kingdom has yet produced.” Wilson T. has truly marked his territory in bold yellow as a writer of the short story genre. Wilson’s work remains popular with both canines and humans who prize his originality and tenacious insight into politics and human suffering. This collection offers an excellent introduction into the authors mind, as he reflects on comedy, fantasy and sociopolitical commentary. The chronicles are letters sent to friends portraying Wilson’s struggles with his owner Todd and mankind’s perception and interpretation of the material world, set during the repressive rule of the Bush Administration. Wilson satirizes the mindless empty headedness of a society that is indoctrinated through propaganda to obey bizarre belief systems, like lambs to the slaughter. A gripping depiction of the soul’s torment of what could have been, and yet inspiring hope for what could still yet be created. Forever on the run, one step ahead of the law, these two canines will leave you in stitches, howling for more. A story you just can’t put down.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.