The Wind and the Spirit : Stories of Faith and Inspiration Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Jacob, a young black boy from Ghana, sees a shimmering white figure surrounded by a brilliant gold aura above the altar when the priest elevates the bread and wine. After mass, he asks his teacher: “Did you see the Big Man?” and learns no one else did. Jacob’s priest tells him the vision meant that one day Jacob too would become a priest. Two decades later, Father Jacob is installed as a priest in the very church where he saw the Big Man.
The year 2010: A Man of Science claims that, by mixing four chemicals together, he can recreate the origins of human life. “I have taken the mystery out of life,” he boasts. One night his study is interrupted by a mysterious stranger who asks a question about the universe that science cannot answer, before he disappears into the darkness leaving the Man of Science speechless.
Steeped in self-doubt and questioning whether he has accomplished all that God intended for him, a man is visited by a Bachman’s Sparrow, singing from the lowest branch of the tiniest tree, and learns that contentment lies in singing your song from whatever branch God gave you.
Second in a series by Catholic author WILLIAM KEVIN STOOS, The Wind and the Spirit is an inspiring collection of these and other short stories, illustrating how the Holy Spirit speaks through people, circumstances, and serendipitous events, proving once again that Coincidence is the name God uses when He wants to remain anonymous.
Publisher’s website: http://sbpra.com/WilliamKevinStoos
About the Author: NA
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.