The Wishing Book Ebook
Publication Date: June 2009
File Size: 521 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Back in 1940 on the Island of Tenerife, a young child – Pedro Armaz, is supernaturally given words for a special book which made wishes come true. His family are very poor and so Pedro wishes for riches and great wealth which are granted. Many years later, Zelmut, Chief and Highness of Planet Mars, discovers the existence of the wishing book and wants it for himself so that he can become the ruler of the whole universe. He sends a Martian warrior to find the book and bring it back to Mars, but the warrior keeps the book and uses the book for his own selfish ends and never returns to Mars. Many years later, little John Carter aged 9, finds this book hidden under a floorboard in his bedroom. He tells his twin sister Penny and close friend Jimmy and together they have many small adventures and play pranks with the book. Eventually, they wish to go to Planet Mars and they tell their science teacher about this. They trust him and he agrees to go on the trip with them. This is where the action picks up. The children face betrayal and terror as they are faced with Martian warriors and flying creatures called Termans who are intent on getting the book off them. To add to their fear, Zelmut releases his prized weapon – the Blattidae. Eventually the children lose the Wishing Book and all hope of returning to Planet Earth is dashed. Zelmut seems intent on terminating them. Will he succeed? This is an edge of the seat book that will keep the reader gripped right until the end. With the many twists, it is impossible to know who they can trust.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.92. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.