The Writings of Robert Harrison and Robert Browne Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2004
File Size: 7116 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Robert Harrison and Robert Browne were the initiators of the principles of English Separatism and Congregationalism. Unlike the Presbytero-Puritans, these nonconformists sought to establish local churches that were independent of the state. Although they encountered fierce opposition from the clergy, state officials and Anglican bishops, they persisted in their practices. As a result, the ideas of these two men profoundly influenced the Puritan movement both of England and America.
In this volume, scarce and little known works, as well as new material derived from manuscripts and tracts are collected into one volume.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $48.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.