The Yoga of Abraham Lincoln: His Step-by-Step, Past-Life Path to Greatness Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2007
File Size: 1332 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Was America’s greatest president a past-life yogi? Read this book to find out-and unleash your “inner Lincoln”! Have you ever wondered about life after death, or whether you have lived before? Is it possible to find evidence of these important issues in the pages of history? Are you fascinated by metaphysical secrets in the lives of famous, historic people? Do you aspire to greatness, and long to know how to achieve it? Then The Yoga of Abraham Lincoln is for you! This book is unlike anything you have read before. It is the story of a metaphysical mystery locked in the pages of history-and a search that uncovered evidence of past lives. About fifty years ago, a great master of yoga-Paramhansa Yogananda, author of the spiritual classic, Autobiography of a Yogi-declared that Abraham Lincoln had been an advanced Himalayan yogi in a past life, who died with a desire to help bring about racial equality. One 30-year yoga expert decided to investigate. After eight years of paging through dusty, out-of-print biographies, newspapers, and magazines, studying library microfilm, and speaking with historians, Richard Salva uncovered more than 200 links between the teachings of yoga and the life of Lincoln, including: That Lincoln never joined a church (he felt out of tune with Western religious thought). That, like many great yogis, Lincoln had phenomenal physical strength. A yoga origin for Lincoln’s prophetic dreams. Intriguing evidence that Lincoln was a past-life meditator. The Lincoln connections span nearly all of the teachings and practices of Hindu yogis-and present convincing evidence both of life after death, and that Lincoln was a past-life yogi. The Yoga of Abraham Lincoln reveals the hidden spiritual history of America’s greatest president. It takes the reader on an adventurous, historical spin through the deeper teachings of yoga- the spiritual principles behind the yoga postures that millions of Americans now practice -and shows how Lincoln’s greatness was based on these universal principles that everyone can apply in their own lives, to unleash their “inner Lincoln”. This is the first in-depth study of reincarnation based on the life of an actual, historic figure. The reader is not asked to take Salva’s words for what he has written, but can feel free to verify the information in books found in public libraries. Forty percent of Americans today believe in reincarnation or consider it a possibility-yet few are aware of how past-life patterns affect their character, personality, and the events of their daily lives. The Yoga of Abraham Lincoln provides convincing proof that our spiritual gains of wisdom and truth are permanent gifts we carry with us from lifetime to lifetime. The Yoga of Abraham Lincoln (103 pg. e-book, with photos and illustrations) is excerpted and adapted from a larger work, The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln, which has received kudos from the critics-including Five Stars from Foreword Clarion Reviews and Midwest Book Review. It sets a new trend in past-life studies and, in the words of Swami Kriyananda, direct disciple and spiritual heir of Paramhansa Yogananda, “deserves to become a classic.” Richard Salva is an author, a minister, and a 30-year expert on yoga, meditation, and past lives. He has given hundreds of talks on reincarnation, yoga philosophy, and history in the United States and in Europe, and he has appeared on NPR and 21st Century Radio.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.