The Yoshinobu Mysteries: Volume II Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2005
File Size: 3982 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
These four mysteries are part of a current twelve volume series. The protagonist is a young, Japanese/American attorney. Her specialty is criminal law, and these cases where she represents individuals charged with or suspected of murder reveal an attorney who is deeply devoted to defending her clients. The setting is mainly Elima, a composite of the Hawaiian Islands where Kay Yoshinobu is practicing criminal law along with her husband Sidney Chu and senior partner Qual Smith. Kay specializes in thoroughly investigating the lives of her clients. And truthfulness is not the most frequent virtue of the people Kay chooses to defend. Sid is a brilliant trial attorney, who is frequently exasperated by Kay’s avocation as an investigator. Qual is the stabilizing force in the firm. Widely respected in the community of Napua, where their practice is located, his legal experience goes far in contributing to the firm’s success. Craig Thomas, Qual’s significant other, is a contributor to the firm’s cases in the form of information about some of the marginal activities on Elima and in Honolulu. Leilani Pak is the firm’s longtime receptionist/secretary, invaluable in that she seems to be related to most of the island’s inhabitants and knows virtually all the other. Homicide Lieutenant Hank DeMello of the Napua Police Department is the sometimes friend, sometimes foe, of Kay and her colleagues. Hank never forgets that his job is to find and arrest criminals. Sergeant Corky Honda shares Hank’s views but she is far more prone to provide help to Kay, knowing that the help will be reciprocated. You can expect to find a wide-ranging series of mysteries here, beginning with the life and loves of Smith, Chu and Yoshinobu’s newest attorney, Laura Correa. Despite her successful career as a lawyer, Laura is having endless problems with her love life. When she finally finds what seems to be an ideal mate, her world comes crashing down. And then there’s the strange setting where a body falls out of an elevator at an exclusive apartment complex. Kay’s efforts on behalf of her client who has motive enough to have been the killer lead her into strange byways and expose her to a danger she had never anticipated. An even stranger setting is the Hobart dishwasher at a resort hotel. Why would anyone stash a body in the maw of this monster? Since the dead man turns out to be the hotel’s owner, on vacation with some of his staff and family from his home in Japan, there’s plenty of pressure, both local and international, on the police to solve the crime-pronto. A plane crash off of San Francisco becomes central in Kay’s efforts to find out the true nature of her client, accused of killing the wife of a local business executive. Kay’s client is murdered, even before she has a chance to even organize his defense. Unusual for them, Kay and her husband Sidney Chu, feel compelled to carry on their investigations on the Mainland. Their trip is far more revealing than even they had anticipated. If you enjoyed the first 7 novels you’ll love these next 4! For an author bio, photo and a sample read visit ww.bosonbooks.com.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.