Thermal Decomposition of Ionic Solids Ebook
Chemical Properties and Reactivities of Ionic Crystalline Phases
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 1999
File Size: 31695 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The principal objective of this book is to stimulate interest in research that will extend available theory towards a greater understanding of the steps involved in solid-state decompositions and the properties of solids that control reactivities. Much of the activity in this field has been directed towards increasing the range of reactants for which decomposition kinetic data is available, rather than extending insights into the fundamental chemistry of the reactions being studied. The first part of the book (Chapters 1-6) is concerned with theoretical aspects of the subject. The second part (Chapters 7-17) surveys groups of reactions classified by similarities of chemical composition. The final Chapter (18) reviews the subject by unifying features identified as significant and proposes possible directions for future progress.
Studies of thermal reactions of ionic compounds have contributed considerably to the theory of solid-state chemistry. Furthermore, many of these rate processes have substantial technological importance, for example, in the manufacture of cement, the exploitation of ores and in the stability testing of drugs, explosives and oxidizing agents. Despite the prolonged and continuing research effort concerned with these reactions, there is no recent overall review. This book is intended to contribute towards correcting this omission. The essential unity of the subject is recognized by the systematic treatment of reactions, carefully selected to be instructive and representative of the subject as a whole. The authors have contributed more than 200 original research articles to the literature, many during their 25 years of collaboration.
Features of this book:
• Gives a comprehensive in-depth survey of a rarely-reviewed subject.
• Reviews methods used in studies of thermal decompositions of solids.
• Discusses patterns of subject development perceived from an extensive literature survey.
This book is expected to be of greatest value and interest to scientists concerned with the chemical properties and reactions of solids, including chemists, physicists, pharmacists, material scientists, crystallographers, metallurgists and others. This wide coverage of the literature dealing with thermal reactions of solids will be of value to both academic and industrial researchers by reviewing the current status of the theory of the subject. It could also provide a useful starting point for the exploitation of crystalline materials in practical and industrial applications. The contents will also be relevant to a wide variety of researchers, including, for example, those concerned with the stabilities of polymers and composite materials, the processing of minerals, the shelf-lives of pharmaceuticals, etc.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $421.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.