They Own It All (Including You)!: By Means of Toxic Currency Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
An ancient prophecy coincides with modern commerce and banking to create the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the people(s) in world history. It happened right here in America. This book traces your Rights and Liberties, including property ownership, originating out of our birthright, English common law. It then proves beyond any doubt that these Rights have been replaced by mere privileges akin to a serf on his lord’s manner. It’s all been perfected legally in a master plan of diabolical genius. Discover how the “modern money system” is the basis of unimaginable events including the surrender of the sovereignty of all citizens throughout the world without a shot being fired. Carrying a stealth and hidden “Mark of the bea$t” it has led to the destruction of liberties, and is the ultimate source and cause of the “in progress” economic calamity. Enjoy unraveling one of the greatest mysteries and secrets that has ever been revealed. Learn how you and your loved ones can reclaim their unalienable Rights endowed by the Creator (Declaration of Independence and similar documents throughout the world), and free your neighbors and fellow citizens who have been physically and economically incarcerated by a corrupt monetary system. Learn who really owns the court systems! Participate in restoring America and other nations from the clutches of the hidden Masters! Watch the invisible becoming visible! If you have ever wondered who and what the hidden puppeteer is who pulls the strings on the governments of the world and you from behind the curtain, “They Own It All (Including You)!” is sure to bring shock and awe. Author Bio: Ron MacDonald is a Vietnam veteran who spent the last 30 years studying law. His key interests are Fundamental Principles and Inherent Rights from which all other law arises. He’s watched in dismay as unalienable Rights have been reduced to mere privileges. His overriding interest is for fellow citizens to be free of government tyranny. Robert Rowen, M.D. is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Johns Hopkins University and UCSF Medical School. He is devoted to educating readers of his Second Opinion Newsletter on the real causes and remedies of illness (hint, not deficiencies of drugs). In his 26 years in the field, he has watched in dismay while forces of toxic medicine have organized through government to destroy it superior competition, biological healing. His overriding interest is freedom of medical regulatory tyranny. Over ten years of friendship and countless hours of discussion, these two have mutually interacted to uncover the one common denominator related to the loss of all our freedoms. keywords: Money, Gold, Banks, Liens, Usury, Debt, Commerce, Wealth, Law, Economies
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.01. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.