Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett Ebook
The Winning Strategy to Help You Achieve Your Financial and Life Goals
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Bedrock investing principles for profiting in today’s shaky markets
If you wanted to create the next earth-shattering consumer product, Steve Jobs would be an ideal role model to follow. If you planned to become a great golfer, you might look to Arnold Palmer or Jack Nicklaus.
So, if your goals were to outperform other investors and achieve your life’s financial goals, what should you do?
Think, act and invest like the best investor out there: Warren Buffett. While you can’t invest exactly like he does, Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett provides a solid, sensible investing approach based on Buffett’s advice regarding investment strategies.
When it comes to investing, Director of Research for the BAM Alliance and CBS News blogger Larry Swedroe has pretty much seen it all-and he’s come to the conclusion that simple is better, that adopting basic investing principles always increases an investor’s chance of success and that Buffett is the perfect model for such investing.
In Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett , Swedroe provides the foundational knowledge you need to:
- Develop a financial plan to help you make rational decisions on a consistent basis
- Determine the level of risk that’s right for you and allocate your assets accordingly
- Create a strong portfolio that will weather any economic storm
- Manage your portfolio-rebalance periodically to maintain proper risk levels
The beauty of the Buffett approach is its profound simplicity: follow the basics, keep your cool, and have a sense of humor.
The market volatility of recent years has ushered in armies of economists, forecasters and other so-called experts whose job it is to explain how everything works. Somehow, they have managed to muddy the waters even more.
The truth is, investing is easier than you think-even in today’s economy. “Complex problems can have simple solutions,” Swedroe writes. Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett helps you go back to the basics-so you can leap in front of the investing pack.
Praise for Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett:
“You could not spend a more profitable hour than reading Larry Swedroe’s wise and lucid investment guide.”
-Burton Malkiel, author, A Random Walk Down Wall Street
“If you’ve been wondering why you’ve had such a hard time investing well, Playing the Winner’s Game will diagnose your ills and treat them in just ninety short, delightful pages.”
-William Bernstein, author, A Splendid Exchange_and The Investor’s Manifesto_
“Follow the investment strategy advocated by Larry Swedroe, and free yourself to spend your time on life’s treasures-like your family and friends!”
-William Reichenstein, professor, Baylor University
“As someone who teaches a college investments course, I would not have thought it possible to do what Swedroe has done in such a short concise book.”
-Edward R. Wolfe, professor of finance, Western Kentucky University
“It’s amazing. Larry Swedroe managed to pen a magnificent book not only chock full of actionable advice, but one that’s fun to read. Get a copy and treat yourself to a better financial future.”
-Harold Evensky, president, Evensky & Katz
" Larry Swedroe is the undisputed expert in helping investors manage portfolios the smart way. His new book, Playing the Winner’s Game , combines all facets of wealth management in an inspiring and powerful manner."
-Bill Schultheis, author, The New Coffeehouse Investor
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $17.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.