Three-Dimensional Electromagnetics Ebook
Publication Date: July 2002
File Size: 15204 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“3-D modeling and inversion is a reality, and not an illusion.” This is the clear conclusion of the Second International Symposium on Three-Dimensional Electromagnetics held at the University of Utah in 1999. Containing papers submitted by 36 authors, this volume, by the sheer number of works, their diversity, and the truly international character of the efforts attests to the vigor with which the problems of the field are pursued today.
The papers in this book are grouped in three parts: 3-D EM modeling; 3-D EM inversion; and 3-D EM in practice. They cover a wide range of topics in forward modeling and inversion based on new fast approximate approaches and new efficient solutions by integral equation, finite difference and finite elements techniques. If the 1980s were the decade of rapid development in 3D seismics, the 1990s became the decade of growing interest of practical geophysicists in 3D EM modeling and inversion methods.
The contributions contained in this volume represent a snapshot of today’s state-of-the-art in three-dimensional electromagnetics.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $205.16. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.