Thriving with Chronic Pain: A Holistic Guide to Reclaiming Your Life Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Life-Changing Solutions for Chronic Pain Chronic pain threatens the well-being of 100 million Americans and 1.5 billion people worldwide. It affects us at all levels: our physical, mental, and spiritual health and happiness, our work productivity and financial livelihoods, our relationships, and overall life quality. This book shows you how you can flourish despite your pain, even when medical cures aren’t available or come at too high of a cost. Learn how to manage and improve your chronic pain using ideas, strategies, and techniques proven by over a hundred scientific studies and the experience of countless chronic pain patients, including the author. You will learn how to: • Better understand your pain • Work more effectively with your doctors and healthcare providers • Regain your functionality • Understand the difference between pain and suffering • Accept and transcend your pain and negative emotions • Implement a wide range of specific tips, tricks, practices for regaining your life • Discover the positive opportunities in your pain • Work with and improve your relationships with family, partners, and friends • Prosper physically, mentally, and spiritually For ten years, Meshorer has traveled the world seeking ideas and practices that successfully alleviate chronic pain. This books focuses only on those ideas and practices that have been proven effective, both personally and scientifically. You can do more than merely suffer through your pain. You can regain your life despite chronic pain, making it richer, happier, and more successful than ever. Thriving with Chronic Pain reveals the secrets. Sean Meshorer is a spiritual teacher based in Los Angeles. He is the author of The Bliss Experiment: 28 Days to Personal Transformation. He graduated from Stanford with a degree in philosophy and religious studies. He spent fifteen years meditating, practicing, and living in a spiritual community in Northern California. Visit seanmeshorer.com for more about Sean.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.49. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.