Time and Money: The Macroeconomics of Capital Structure Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 2456 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Time and Money argues persuasively that the troubles which characterise modern capital-intensive economies, particularly the episodes of boom and bust, may best be analysed with the aid of a capital-based macroeconomics. The primary focus of this text is the intertemporal structure of capital, an area that until now has been neglected in favour of labour and money-based macroeconomics.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.