Timeless Deception Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2006
File Size: 1805 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Modern-day Alaina Sawyer is going out of her mind! She’s having disturbing visions of a woman who looks exactly like her. This nineteenth century woman, the Countess of Saybrooke, talks about switching places with someone. Evidently, a mystic, Madame Reena, is the means to this end. The Countess and her lover, Sir Derek Donnehey, are planning this escape so that they can be together, since the Countess’ husband refuses to divorce her. But what does all of this has to do with Alaina? She finds out when she wakes up the next morning in the Countess’ bed… in the year 1816! The only solution she can think of is to assume Lady Saybrooke’s identity, then find Madame Reena to unswitch the Countess and herself. She must adjust to her strange situation of being the Countess of Saybrooke and in so doing, falls in love with her new “husband.” There is one hitch: the Earl of Saybrooke absolutely despises his wife. Alaina must convince the man of her dreams that though she looks like his wife, Alicia, she is another person with completely different morals. Richard Cransworth, the Earl of Saybrooke has had to contend with his disagreeable and unfaithful wife, Alicia, ever since the birth of their son, Terrence. She’s never forgiven Richard nor Terrence for the trauma of childbirth. The Earl banishes her to his principle estate and avoids her by concentrating on his life’s passion: Roman archeology. When his mother insists on spending the Christmas holidays at Saybrooke Hall, he is less than thrilled, but he bows to his mother’s wishes for a family reunion and braces himself for the tempestuous time ahead. When he finally sees his wife again, he’s plagued by doubts about her. She’s more beautiful than ever, only she’s somehow different. Something he can’t quite put his finger on. Her behavior seems to be exemplary, which causes him to be suspicious all the more. How can he convince his own heart that his wife’s sudden descent into virtue is not just wishful thinking, and that she is now a dream come true?
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.