Toddler 411 3e Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
You’ve made it! Your baby has turned one! Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions – and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who’ve “been there, done that” . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you’ll learn: • The truth about The Terrible Twos-and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane. • Picky Eaters-learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers. • Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that’s not a typo-learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work. • What’s normal-and what’s not when it comes to your toddler’s growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags. • Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler! This new 3rd is revised and expanded with new content: 1. Revamped discipline chapter. What to say and how to say it for specific “teaching moment” situations and ages. 2. Expanded development section. Checklists to track your child’s development for each well-child visit (know what your doc is going to ask you and what you should be seeing for each development stage.) 3. Additional advice on nutrition. More tricks to satisfy your nutrition goals and your picky eater. 4. Sleep. Expanded “how-to” tips—if your kid isn’t sleeping through the night yet and you really need help! 5. Vaccines. Updated with the latest greatest controversies and scientific research on childhood immunizations.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.