Tourism Development Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2003
File Size: 1122 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This work combines a study of contemporary issues in tourism development with a close examination of approaches to tourism research. Looking beyond the much-studied mass tourism industries, leading international academics who are members of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism, explore new issues raised by emerging tourist destinations such as Ghana, Samoa, Vietnam and India’s Bhyundar Valley.
A fascinating work, Contemporary Issues in Tourism Development discusses a wide range of topics such as:
- reasons for development
- tourism development as a strategy for urban revitalization
- tourism’s links to heritage conservation and regional development
- sustainability and the adverse impacts of development
- cultural considerations and community participation
- the importance of context for individual tourism projects.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $66.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.