Train the Brain to Hear Ebook
Brain Training Techniques to Treat Auditory Processing Disorders in Kids with ADD/ADHD, Low Spectrum Autism, and Auditory Pro
Publication Date: August 2011
File Size: 4345 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 20 pages every 30 days is allowed.
- Copying 20 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Train the Brain to Hear was written by a parent and teacher for parents and teachers. The program utilizes brain training techniques specific to auditory learning to encourage development of the connection between the brain and the ears. The program also focuses on treating many of the symptoms of auditory processing disorders in children who have ADD/ADHD, low spectrum autism, hearing impairments and auditory processing disorders. One of the most difficult things for a parent to hear is that there is something wrong with a child and that there is nothing that can be done to help him. This is what author Jennifer Holland and her husband Charles were told in 2001 when their oldest son was diagnosed with auditory processing disorder. It began a mission to find ways to help their child succeed in the classroom and in life. Jennifer developed a program to treat auditory processing difficulties in pre- and early readers and also in older children that addresses many of the difficulties those children have functioning in everyday situations. Train the Brain to Hear will help children who have auditory processing difficulties as part of their ADD/ADHD, low spectrum autism, or hearing impairment, as well as those who have only auditory processing difficulties. The program was written for every parent who has been told there was nothing that could be done and for every teacher who knows more can be.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $29.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.