Tranceformers, Shamans of the 21st Century Ebook
Publication Date: January 2006
File Size: 2705 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.81% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Tranceformers: Shamans of the 21st Century is the true story of this author’s contact with a “dead” physicist colleague, and the telepathic communication that forced him to seek scientific answers to spiritual questions such as these classics: Who are we? Why are we here? Where are we going? For more than a decade, Harper embarked on a spiritual quest of careful reflection and methodical research in “abnormal physics and paranormal psychology,” as he says. This headstrong but heartfelt effort would plunge Harper into the depths of despair and then lift him up to the heights of ecstasy over and over again as he produced an inspired synthesis of great ideas of all ages from cream-of-the-crop scientists and spiritualists. In this unique book, Harper offers comfort far from the simplistic optimism of New Age writers through a deep sense of “knowing,” and that becomes obvious in the preface itself; yet his truth rings true from the first page to the last one. He never loses sight of his objective either, explaining how the mystical experience of every culture is an initiation into the fifth dimension of the shaman’s consciousness. Throughout, Harper summons an astounding array of facts that lend credence to his seminal vision for the rediscovered myths of long-gone but not forgotten civilizations such as the Mayans and Egyptians, and the schools of thought espoused by so-called Freemasons. In short, he has built on a solid academic foundation that spans many disciplines: anthropology, archaeology, astronomy, astrology, physics, psychology, biology, history, mathematics, and medicine to name but a few. Moreover, this is an easy-to-read, intelligent, honest book not to be overlooked as Harper spews scientific theory and salutes spiritual teachings equally. He sees no contradiction between these two models of reality anymore. There is an irrepressible faith here and a rare chance to find solace in a time-of-trouble by reviewing the insights gleaned from Harper’s communion with the “realm of the dead” and God. In summary, if you think, you are; and if you are, you will profit from thinking about Harper’s visions of future world events that he outlines clearly to prepare us all for the Second Coming of Christ Consciousness in era-2012.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.68. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.