Transitioning From LPN/LVN to BSN Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“This book addresses competence in leadership and management, critical thinking, cultural intelligence, information technology, and professional writing, as well as legal and ethical concerns. It focuses on the role of the RN within an inter-professional team, describes the experience of returning to an academic setting, and the challenges of and strategies for accomplishing a successful role transition. Numerous reflective exercises, case vignettes, and online case studies reinforce the content.” — The Lamp
Programs that address the transition from practical/vocational nursing to Baccalaureate nursing were virtually nonexistent two years ago; today there are 155 such programs, a number that continues to increase. This is the first text to address the specific educational needs of students transitioning from LPN/LVN to BSN and professional practice. Comprehensive and user-friendly, the text covers every aspect of role transition in the LPN/LVN to BSN course. It is based on the recommendations of the Institute of Medicineís ìFuture of Nursingî and the ìBSN in 10î initiative. The book provides an overview of professional practice at the BSN level and examines the core, role, and skill competencies required for the Baccalaureate-prepared nurse.
The text addresses competence in leadership and management, critical thinking, cultural intelligence, information technology, and professional writing, as well as legal and ethical concerns. It focuses on the role of the RN within an interdisciplinary team, describes the experience of returning to an academic setting, and the challenges of and strategies for accomplishing a successful role transition. Numerous reflective exercises, case vignettes and online case studies reinforce content. Important practice concepts like QSEN and the Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice are woven throughout the text. A robust ancillary package includes PowerPoints, online quizzes, reflective questions, and case studies.
- Comprises the first text to address the specific needs of rapidly growing LPN/LVN to BSN programs
- Covers every aspect of role transition and defines the higher-level skills required for BSNs
- Based on recommendations of the Institute of Medicineís ìFuture of Nursingî and the ìBSN in 10î initiative
- Designed for use in classroom, online, and hybrid courses
- Incorporates reflective exercises, case studies, PowerPoints, and online quizzes to reinforce content
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $51.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.