Traumatology for the Physical Therapist Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
For physical therapists working in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and in private practice, knowledge of commonly seen traumatic and orthopedic injuries is essential to sound treatment planning. This book offers a focused, easy-to-use guide to general and specialized traumatology specifically geared to physical therapists and students. From types of injuries and resulting symptoms to diagnosis and treatment, the book brings a structure to treatment planning and greatly improves the communication between patient, physical therapist, and physician.
- Covers all relevant medical information for physical therapists, including general traumatology (wound healing, surgical infections, soft tissue injuries, and fractures), special traumatology (cranial, spinal, thoracic, and abdominal injuries), and multiple trauma and first aid
- Offers guidelines on the benefits, effects, and limitations of physical therapy across a wide range of injuries and conditions
- Supplies 326 full-color illustrations that clarify every concept
- Includes bulleted summaries at the end of each chapter, for an instant review of the material
- Provides quiz questions and a glossary of medical terms at the end of each section
- Shares the unique perspective of a practicing physician who also teaches physical therapy at a major international rehabilitation center
Providing a broad understanding of the pathologic basis of traumatic injuries and its effect on restoring function, this book is a key resource on formulating effective physical therapy strategies. Practicing physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physical therapy students will find it an invaluable learning and practice tool.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $64.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.