Traveling East and Beyond: Vol II Ebook
Publication Date: April 2010
File Size: 4258 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
CONSEQUITER QUODCUNQUE PETIT, CONSTANTIA DILLENGENTIA ET COR IMMOBILE SANS PEUR
Freemasonry is worldwide, to know and understand in one country is to know and understand in another although there may be some language barriers, the mode of recognition is the same.
According to Modern Scholars, and Historians, Modern Freemasonry officially began in London, England in 1717 at the Goose and Gridiron Tavern.
There has been dispute among Masonic Historians that Freemasonry origins date back to the beginning of mankind. There are theories which date back to Adam and Eve, Solomon in the building of the Temple in Jerusalem, the building of the Tower of Babel, Alexander the Great, Leonidus king of Spartica, Noah in the building of the Ark, the Ancient Mysteries, and so on. Whatever the case may be, Freemasonry as it is today is based on all these theories, whether true, fables, or just conjured stories, they are the baseline for what we know today as Freemasonry.
According to Scholars, and Historians, Ancient Craft Masonry commenced with the creation of the world, calling it Ano Lucis (A.L.), “in the year of light” 4000 years prior to the Christian era, thus, 4000 plus 2004 = A.L. 6004. Royal Arch Masonry dates from the year the second temple was commenced by Zerubbabel, Anno Inventionis (A.I.), “in the year of discovery,” 530 years prior to the Christian era, thus, 530 plus 2004 = A.I. 2534. Order of the High Priesthood date from the year of the blessing of Abraham by the High Priest Melchizedek, Anno Benedictionis (A.B.), “in the year of the blessing,” 1913 years prior to the Christian era, thus 1913 plus 2004 = A.B. 3917. Royal and Select Masters date from the year in which the temple of King Solomon was completed Anno Depositions (A. Dep.) “In the year of deposit,”1000 years prior to the Christian era, thus 1000 plus 2004 = A. Dep. 3004. Knights Templar date from the year of the organization of the ancient order, Anno Ordinis (A.O.), “in the year of the Order,” 1118 years into the Christian era, thus 2004 – 1118 = A.O. 886.
HE OBTAINS WHATEVER HE SEEKS BY PERSEVERANCE, DILIGENCE AND A STEADFAST HEART, WITHOUT FEAR.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.01. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.