Treasure and Scavenger Hunts: How to Plan, Create, and Give Them Ebook
Publication Date: December 2010
File Size: 588 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You can copy-paste 15 text selections.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
How to plan a super party your friends, co-workers, kids, or kin will be talking about forever! The magic ingredients? A TREASURE HUNT, a SCAVENGER HUNT, and BRAINSTORMERS! What makes this a once-in-a-lifetime SPECIAL PARTY? You’ll create your own clues (it’s easy and fun-we’ll show you how), then just follow the book’s ready-to-go party instructions. Treasure and Scavenger Hunts: How to Plan, Create, and Give Them walks you through it all, step by step… The book provides all of the details needed to amuse, delight, and bewilder your family and friends at the party of the year! It shows what you do when. It includes hundreds of ideas, a “magic checklist,” and a ready-made scavenger list-precisely what you need to know and do to make you properly look like a genius! Bring back the old-fashioned treasure and scavenger hunts! Better yet, combine them into a super party! Be the host of the year! Here, Gordon Burgett gives you hundreds innovative themes and clues, a script, safety and timing guides, everything for memorable events for kids, teens, and adults. Learn… How to write fun, challenging clues How to avoid problems with safety How to create a beguiling scavenger hunt list How to plan a super party around the hunts Where to hide the items sought so they’re never taken How to add more enjoyment with brainstormers Even more than a step-by-step guide, this book also includes 23 model Treasure Hunt clues, 145 suggestions for a Scavenger Hunt list, 15 Brainstormers, and a 70-item checklist for the Super Party! What are BRAINSTORMERS? They’re Gordon’s invention. They will make your party the best ever. There are 15 of them in the book, and once you get the hang of them, you can create another dozen right away. (You’ll only need 6-12 total to keep your hunters frothing with fun.) Hunts for adults, teens, kids… They can be inside your house or school or church, in a park or yard, within a city block, or city- or county-wide… Hunts that can include cars, feet, phones, computers, digital cameras-or the players can be immobile! How many can take part in the hunt? Four or 40 or a whole city. (An entire NJ town once used this book to plan their massive outing!) Hunts can be for your family, friends, church, company, cruise, lodge… Who doesn’t love treasure and scavenger hunts? Here’s the book that shows you how.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.01. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.