Tricks of the Microsoft Office 2007 Gurus Ebook
Publication Date: April 2007
File Size: 12400 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 25.88% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
We all have those “go-to” people in our lives. The one you go-to for advice, the one you go-to for comfort, the one you go-to with technical questions…now you can be the one that others go-to for help with Microsoft Office 2007. Tricks of the Microsoft Office 2007 Gurus is full of exclusive tricks from Paul McFedries , an Office “insider,” that will help you learn the Office applications inside and out. Designed to bridge the gap between your expectation and reality, you will go beyond the basics and learn newly discovered techniques, shortcuts, and best practices. Through real-world examples that showcase how the tips and tricks can be used in everyday business tasks, Tricks of the Microsoft Office 2007 Gurus will help you get the most out of Office 2007.
Table of Contents
Part 1, “Microsoft Word Tricks” – The chapters in Part 1 offer a collection of tricks for Word in four categories: “Text Tricks” (Chapter 1), “Formatting Tricks” (Chapter 2), “Document Tricks” (Chapter 3), and “Page Layout Tricks” (Chapter 4).
Part 2, “Microsoft Excel Tricks” – The chapters in Part 2 focus on Excel with the author’s favorites spreadsheet tricks in four categories: “Formula and Functions Tricks” (Chapter 5), “Workbook and Worksheet Tricks” (Chapter 6), “Data Analysis Tricks” (Chapter 7), and “Chart Tricks” (Chapter 8).
Part 3, “Microsoft PowerPoint Tricks” – This part presents three chapters that help you take you PowerPoint presentations to the next level. You learn “Slide and Presentation Tricks” (Chapter 9), “Animation Tricks” (Chapter 10), and “Slide Show Tricks” (Chapter 11).
Part 4, “Microsoft Outlook Tricks” – The chapters in Part 4 concentrate on Outlook and present a large collection of tricks in two categories: “Email Tricks” (Chapter 12) and “Calendar and Contacts Tricks” (Chapter 13).
Part 5, “Microsoft Access Tricks” – The book closes with a look at a program we can also use some help with: Microsoft Access. You learn “Table and Query Tricks” (Chapter 14) and “Form and Report Tricks” (Chapter 15).
Paul McFedries is well-known as a teacher of Office, Windows, and programming, particularly VBA. He is the president of Logophilia Limited, a technical writing company. Paul has been writing programs for PCs for more than 25 years and has been developing VBA applications since Microsoft first added VBA to the Office suite in 1994. Now primarily a writer, Paul has written more than 50 books that have sold more than three million copies worldwide. These books include Access 2007 Forms, Reports, and Queries (Que, 2007), Formulas and Functions with Excel 2007 (Que, 2007), VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (Que, 2007), and Windows Vista Unleashed (Sams, 2006).
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.